**THIS CASTING IS NOW CLOSED**
PSN Creative is casting a commercial for a Buffalo-based nonprofit to promote the ease and effectiveness of PrEP. PrEP is a daily pill used for HIV prevention.
Production will take place in mid-November in Buffalo, NY and will require 3-4 hours of time from each actor. Selected talent will be compensated $150 for their time.
Actors should feel comfortable having their face appear in an ad for PrEP. This is a scripted acting job, and personal identifiers like real name and status will not be included.
We are casting for the following characters, but these are somewhat flexible for the right talent! People of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Age 30-50
- Should feel comfortable appearing shirtless in a shower scene (shown getting ready for the day, non-sexual)
- Age 21-30
- Should feel comfortable appearing shirtless (shown getting ready for the day, non sexual)
- Woman (or female identifying individual)
- All ages welcome
If interested, please send an email with the subject "PREP VIDEO" to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
- Name, age, location
- A few recent photos of yourself
- Links to any relevant social media accounts like Instagram, YouTube or Facebook
Please share this link with anyone you feel may be right for role.